A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gage is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gage, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gage has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare
- Gillette Childrens Hospital, Saint Paul, Mn
- Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Randolph Gage MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Gage practice?
- Dr. James Gage has 1 office location.
- Dr. James Gage practices Orthopaedic Surgery near , .