A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gage is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gage
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gage, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Legg-Perthes Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gage graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gage has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare
- Gillette Childrens Hospital, Saint Paul, Mn
- Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Randolph Gage MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Gage practice?
- Dr. James Gage has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gage practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Orthopedic Surgeons.