A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gage is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gage
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gage, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Legg-Perthes Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gage graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gage has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare
- Gillette Childrens Hospital, Saint Paul, Mn
- Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Randolph Gage MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Gage practice?
- Dr. James Gage has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gage practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Orthopedic Surgeons.