A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gaither:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gaither is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gaither, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaither graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Gaither has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Gaither MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James M. Gaither practice?
- Dr. James Gaither has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Gaither practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lebanon, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Lebanon Internists and Lebanon Pulmonologists.