A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gajewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gajewski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gajewski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gajewski graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gajewski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Georgetown University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gajewski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James L. Gajewski practice?
Dr. James Gajewski practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Washington Internists, Washington Hematologists, and Washington Oncologists.