A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gajewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gajewski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gajewski
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gajewski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gajewski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hepatitis C
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gajewski graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gajewski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Univ TexasMd Anderson Cancer Center
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gajewski MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James Gajewski practice?
- Dr. James Gajewski has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gajewski practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Hematologists, and Portland Oncologists.