A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Galas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Galas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Galas graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Galas has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Galas MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James Galas practice?
- Dr. James Galas has 11 office locations.
Dr. James Galas practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.