A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Galizia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Galizia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galizia
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Galizia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Galizia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- House Calls
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Galizia graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Galizia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Galizia MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James J. Galizia practice?
- Dr. James Galizia has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Galizia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Eagle Pass, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Angelo, TX.
See Eagle Pass Internists and Eagle Pass Cardiologists.