Learn more about Dr. James Gallentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gallentine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallentine
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gallentine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gallentine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallentine graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Gallentine has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Willard Gallentine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Gallentine practice?
- Dr. James Gallentine has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gallentine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Surgeons.