A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gallentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gallentine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallentine
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gallentine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gallentine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallentine graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Gallentine has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Willard Gallentine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Gallentine practice?
- Dr. James Gallentine has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Gallentine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lincoln, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, NE and Fairbury, NE.
See Lincoln Orthopedic Surgeons.