Dr. James Gallentine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Gallentine?

Carol Stitt

Posted on October 25th, 2017

I had a very positive experience with both my knee and hip replacement! Dr Gallentine was very clear in his communications with me. The staff are very professional and have a number of great handouts to assist patients through the process! I am 21/2 months out and have no pain.

He's the best.

Posted on March 8th, 2017

I am just 2 weeks out from a total hip replacement by Dr. Gallentine and I am very pleased, recovery has been quick. I am nearly walking normally and have no pain. Everyone said he was that good and he is! Thank you, Dr.

Total Knee Replacement

Posted on February 1st, 2016

1.5 years after total knee replacement I started to experience swelling in my knee and lots of pain. After several return trips to Dr. Gallentine, he advised I get a second opinion. Dr. that gave the second opinion said the replacement knee that was used is not one he would have used on a younger person such as myself. It is very loose and that is causing the swelling and discomfort. 2.5 years later, I'm looking at replacing my knee again.

Posted on August 27th, 2015

Excellent surgeon!

Posted on March 6th, 2013

My son has had numerous breaks from wrist to ankle and Dr. Gallentine has treated him for every one. Dr Gallentine has taken the time to check things out and talk with both me and my son. He has made sure that we knew what to expect and how long things would take to heal. He has always gone the extra mile and understands kids and the precautions you need to take when dealing with kids. I always recommend Dr. Gallentine.

Posted on October 26th, 2017