A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gallo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallo
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gallo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gallo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallo graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Gallo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Uniontown Hospital
- Highlands Hospital
- Uniontown Hospital Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Gallo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Gallo practice?
- Dr. James Gallo has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gallo practices Ophthalmology near Uniontown, PA.
See Uniontown Ophthalmologists.