A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gallo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gallo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gallo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallo graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Gallo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Uniontown Hospital
- Highlands Hospital
- Uniontown Hospital Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Gallo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Gallo practice?
- Dr. James Gallo has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gallo practices Ophthalmology near Uniontown, PA.
See Uniontown Ophthalmologists.