A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gallo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gallo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallo graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Gallo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Uniontown Hospital
- Highlands Hospital
- Uniontown Hospital Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gallo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 11 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James P. Gallo practice?
Dr. James Gallo practices Ophthalmology near Uniontown, PA.
See Uniontown Ophthalmologists.