Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Internists, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

Virtua Medical Group
2225 E Evesham Rd
Ste 101
Voorhees, NJ 08043
856-325-4125
Locations and availability (2)

1.0

|  Not HAPPY  |  show details
by Tara on May 1st, 2013

aS FAR AS dR gAMBLE i DO NOT KNOW HIM, BUT i WAS TREATED IN ONE OF THE OFFICES HE WORKS AT BY THE NAME OF TATEM-BROWN FAMILY PRACTICE AND LET ME TELL YOU IT WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE... UNFORTUNATELY I DO NOT REMEMBER THE WOMANS NAME THAT TREATED ME SHE WAS VERY YOUNG ATTRACTIVE DARK HAIR, I WENT IN WITH MY BOTTLE OF MEDICATION WHICH WAS A WATER PILL AND TOLD HER I NEEDED A DR ASAP WHO COULD KEEP PRESCRIBING ME MY WATER PILL BECAUSE MY OTHER DR WAS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.... SHE REFUSED TO HELP ME AND SAID SHE NEEDED MEDICAL RECORDS... I DID EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GET THOSE MEDICAL RECORDS, EVERYTHING THEY HAD ME FILL OUT AND BY THERE OWN MISTAKE THEY GOT RECORDS THAT HAD TO DO WITH MY PREGNANCY AND NOT MY CONDITION KNOWN AS PSEUDO TUMOR CEREBRI, IN WHICH WHEN U DONT TAKE YOUR MEDICATION YOU ARE FORCED TO GO TO HOSPITAL TO GET SPINAL TAPS TO RELEAIVE FLUID.. I REALLY WISH I KNEW HER NAME, SHE HAD NO SYMPATHY OR COMPASSION AND I WAS EVEN CRYING I GAVE HER THE NUMBER OF MY OLD DR AND THE BOTTLE THAT I HAD 5 REFILLS ON AND THAT STILL WASN'T ENOUGH THE REFILLS COULD NOT BE COVERED UNDER MY INSURANCE DUE TO OUT OF STATE INUSRANCE..SO I WENT TO KENNEDY WITH THE SAME INFORMATION AND HE WROTE ME MY PRESCRIPTION AND HAS BEEN FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS. I NEVER THOUGHT IN A MILLION YEARS A DR WOULD DENY U A WATER PILL FOR NOT HAVING YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS ON HAND, RIDICULOUS!