Dr. James Gardiner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Gardiner?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. James Gardiner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 15th, 2014

A Highly Skilled and Caring Surgeon

I was taken to LDS Hospital by ambulance and Dr. Gardiner was on call. I am unable to take any kind of pain killers and Dr. Gardiner worked with the anesthesiologist to ensure my surgery took into account this issue. He scheduled the surgery immediately. He is a skilled surgeon and answered questions from my family as to my care. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

July 3rd, 2013

Two menisci operated on and I feel great.

I've seen Doctor Gardiner twice now. Once in high school for a right meniscal tear and once this year for a left meniscal tear. Not only did he correctly guess what the problem was for each he still double checked his decision with an MRI. Him and his staff were incredible prompt, I went in on Friday for him to look at it, they were able to set up an MRI for me that Friday right next door, I was out of town saturday and then Monday was my return appointment where he set up the surgery and I had surgery tuesday. It was an incredible fast experience and I am so glad because I didn't want to sit around as a cripple forever. Both surgeries were done orthoscopically (with a scope, so you only have 3 small small incisions around your knee) and both times I could bear weight on it that night. Dr. Gardiner is very courteous, and very professional. My mother was once in a room full of doctors (as she is a nurse) and she asked who they would prefer to get a scope from, all of them answered Dr. Gardiner. He is a very smart and experienced doctor.

August 14th, 2017