Dr. James Steven Garfield DO is male, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Garfield is Good. Dr. Garfield has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Garfield graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garfield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals - Warren Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Garfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James S. Garfield practice?
Dr. James Garfield practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Fenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Palatine, IL and Cincinnati, OH.
See Fenton Family Physicians and Fenton Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Garfield, Dr. Jaime Garfield, Dr. Santiago Garfield, Dr. Jacques Garfield