A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Garfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Garfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garfield
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Garfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garfield graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Reg Medical Center Health Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Garfield DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James S. Garfield practice?
- Dr. James Garfield has 1 office location.
Dr. James Garfield practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Fenton, MI.
See Fenton Primary Care Doctors.