Learn more about Dr. James Garfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Garfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garfield
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Garfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garfield graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Reg Medical Center Health Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James S Garfield DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James S. Garfield practice?
- Dr. James Garfield has 1 office location.
Dr. James Garfield practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Fenton, MI.
See Fenton Primary Care Doctors.