Dr. James Gargett Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. James Gargett?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

April 1st, 2014

rude and worthless

went to him once.....via er at NavAL HOSPITAL.....He never did a chest x ray on me even though I presented with low pulse ox, sweating, labored breathing....he gave me antibiotic only...sent me home. Next day I was worse, went to another doctor and he did chest and sinus x rays, I had sinusitis and BILATERAL PNEUMONIA....this new doctor did 2 breathing treatments back to back, pain meds, and antibiotic...my goodness how did this man hold his license with such bad medical treatment of me.. There must be others!

Type 2 Diabetes