A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gasho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gasho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gasho
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gasho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gasho, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gasho graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gasho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Allan Gasho MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Gasho practice?
- Dr. James Gasho has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gasho practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chevy Chase, MD.
See Chevy Chase Surgeons.