A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gasho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gasho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gasho
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Gasho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gasho, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gasho graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gasho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Allan Gasho MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Gasho practice?
- Dr. James Gasho has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gasho practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chevy Chase, MD.
See Chevy Chase Surgeons.