Dr. James Gaspard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

June 29th, 2016
So sorry to see him leave Partners in Primary Care
We were new to San Antonio and had tried several doctors and were very unhappy with their care. Dr. Gaspard was friendly, kind and willing to spend time we us. I enjoyed talking with him as he very well read. He does not have a "god-complex". I am VERY sorry to see him leave. He will be hard to replace!

June 4th, 2016
One Visit
On initial visit I found him to be rather impersonal and not someone who listens to his patients,. Kind of a "cookie cutter" mentality like he has already made up his mind what he is going to say and do, (order) before he meets you. I am retired from the medical field and have met physicians like this in hospitals were I have worked. They generally seem to be "closed minded" and not willing to work with or listen to others or take suggestions seriously. I could not recommend him and will not be returning for another visit

April 7th, 2016
Absolutely Despicable
If you have an appointment with "Dr." Gaspard cancel it. This man is despicable, deplorable, and a waste of both time and energy. He will not help with any problems you might be experiencing because he is too busy belittling and insulting you to do his job and act like a doctor. I've never met someone so repugnant or insulting in all my life. Having never met the man before the visit I had no idea we were on an acceptable social standing to receive the brunt of his unprovoked insults from the moment the visit started. We will be going to anyone else as this was a terrible waste of time.

September 22nd, 2015
Great doctor and experience. He shows genuine concern for your needs and makes you a priority like a good Dr. should. I would describe Dr. Gaspard as brilliant, wise, respectful and kind. Thanks for figuring out my issue when no one else could!

February 25th, 2013
Overall very consistent doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Gaspard's for years. He is very pleasant and listens to your concerns.

October 12th, 2010
Disinterested and IncompetentHe misdiagnosed my father who had shingles. We ended up going to the ER and the ER doctor took one look at him and knew what he was suffering from. He has been experienced horrific side effects to pain pills that Gaspard prescribed and Gaspard's reply was to go to ER. Then Gaspard would not accept the diagnosis from the ER doctor. !! Horrible experience