Dr. James Gasparich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Gasparich?

August 18th, 2016

honest and a professional guy

June 3rd, 2015

Literally a Life Saver

My 80 year old prostate cancer surviving Father was jacked around by urologists in Olympia WA for 4 agonizing months while he had to catheterize 4X a day. Twice in 10 years, Dr Gasparich (in Seattle) has corrected the issue w/one office visit. Dr Gasparich is a great communicator, gentle doctor, and one of the most compassionate doctors I have had the honor of meeting. This guy is a straight shooter and wants only the very best for his patients. His staff are efficient, beyond courteous and a pleasure to be around. They put my Father and I at ease after he has experienced unconscionable treatments by urologists in Olympia. My Dad is lucky to be alive. Today has his life back thanks to Dr. Gasparich. Dr. G is a true gem w/an obvious love of people and his work. I cried when we left his office w/joy for my sweet father. Dr. G is a true winner who is worth traveling to from anywhere.

September 27th, 2013

Great experience

Dr Gasparich really helped me. I was surprised to be told that I had blood in my urine at my annual physical and that I should see a urologist. I saw a different urologist at first and she was very good but had me quite worried. I was also unsure that all the procedures she recommended were really needed. After researching online, I decided I'd go and see Dr Gasparich. He did one very simple procedure in office (bladder scope - way easier than I expected). He was very reassuring and overall spent a lot of time with me. He also sent me for an ultrasound. Both tests were completely clear. I was very impressed with Dr Gasparich. I don't usually write reviews, but I felt I should given how stressful a situation like this can be, and how important it is to find a thorough, reassuring doctor like Dr Gasparich when those situations do arise. He also called me once all results were back and took time to answer my questions. I want to keep thanking him!

August 28th, 2013

A Doctor Who Cares...

My personal experience came from having a kidney stones inflammation...after 4 visits to various ERs in the Puget Sound, I was finally relieved to be cared for by the Swedish ER Staff and Dr. Kasparich who was on call that evening...Dr. Jim was so genuinely concerned about my case, and took immediate action to alleviate and dispose of my kidney stones issue...I am so thankful and appreciative of his attention and follow up care after the procedure, and I can't thank him enough...

August 24th, 2011

Great Doctor

I went to see Dr. Gasparich and he was amazing. I highly recommend him as a doctor. He was genuine, and caring and clearly explained everything. Johnny his nurse was great. So polite and helpful. He was wonderful. When I left, and called back with a question, Shandy returned my call within minutes of me calling. She was very knowledgeable and explained everything in detail. They were all very patient and kind and I will be telling everybody about my experience at this office.

April 14th, 2016