A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gaunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gaunt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaunt graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Gaunt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bothwell Regional Health Center
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mead Gaunt DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Gaunt practice?
- Dr. James Gaunt has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gaunt practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Sedalia, MO.
See Sedalia Otolaryngologists and Sedalia Plastic Surgeons.