Dr. James Gaunt Is this you?

May 9th, 2016

I saw Dr. Guant as a youngster and am happy to see he is still practicing. He has taken care of everything from my allergies to my ear problems. He always takes time to explain options and provides more than one avenue of healing. I appreciate him!

April 26th, 2012

Did major reconstructive work on my on sinus passages

Dr. Gaunt did major reconstructive work on my sinusus and removed polyps, redid deviated septum. I had NO post surgery pain......he did excellent. Having my nose packed was no great fun - but that is part of the procedure and not his fault - he is efficient, takes care of business and courteous. I highly recommend him - he is extremely busy - but he's excellent and really works with his clients.

February 9th, 2017