A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gay graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Gay practice?
- Dr. James Gay has 9 office locations.
Dr. James Gay practices Family Medicine near Ojai, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oak View, CA and Oxnard, CA.
See Ojai Family Physicians.