Learn more about Dr. J Gaynor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Gaynor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaynor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaynor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Gaynor, MD is board certified in Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaynor graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gaynor has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J William Gaynor MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. J W. Gaynor practice?
- Dr. J Gaynor has 1 office location.
Dr. J Gaynor practices Congenital Cardiac Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.