Learn more about Dr. J Gaynor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Gaynor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaynor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaynor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Gaynor, MD is board certified in Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaynor graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gaynor has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J William Gaynor MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. J W. Gaynor practice?
- Dr. J Gaynor has 1 office location.
Dr. J Gaynor practices Congenital Cardiac Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.