Dr. James William Gaynor MD is male, has 27 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Congenital Cardiac Surgery, Pediatrics, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gaynor, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaynor graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gaynor has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Pennsylvania Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaynor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Gaynor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James W. Gaynor practice?
Dr. James Gaynor practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Congenital Cardiac Surgery, Pediatrics, and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Chalfont, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Philadelphia Pediatricians, and Philadelphia Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Gaynor, Dr. Jacob Gaynor, Dr. Jacques Gaynor, Dr. Jaime Gaynor