A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gebhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gebhardt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gebhardt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gebhardt graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gebhardt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James G Gebhardt MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Gebhardt practice?
- Dr. James Gebhardt has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Gebhardt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Belchertown, MA.
See Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.