A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gebhardt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gebhardt graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gebhardt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gebhardt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Gebhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James G. Gebhardt practice?
Dr. James Gebhardt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Ware, MA and Palmer, MA.
See Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Gebhardt, Dr. Jacob Gebhardt, Dr. Jacques Gebhardt, Dr. Jaime Gebhardt