inactive

James D Geddes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 5th, 2013
Utter greatfulness
After having an acute attack of vomitting, chills etc...at work I went to see Dr. Geddes only because my primary could not see me also because I called around Kingsville to many other doctors and they only accepted new pts. on certain days. I called into his office and they immediately told me to come down and took me right in as a new patient. I was a little nervous considering I've never seen him before and because I was very ill. Dr. Geddes is the kindest and sincenre doctor I've ever came across. He didn't rush me out of there he really took the time to answer all of my questions and get to the bottom of what was going on with me. I've since ONLY seen him and will continue to and encourage other seeking a good primary care physican to do the same you will not be disappointed.