Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Gehring
Dr. James Gehring, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gehring is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital and Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC. He speaks English.
Dr. James Gehring has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Gehring is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Anne Lesburg
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi9
Dr. Zohray Talib
Washington, DC 0.01 mi15
Dr. Muhammad Ashraf
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Washington, DC 0.01 mi31