A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Geiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Geiger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Geiger, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Critical Care
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Injuries
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Geiger graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Geiger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Geiger MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. James D. Geiger practice?
- Dr. James Geiger has 1 office location.
Dr. James Geiger practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons and Ann Arbor Pediatric Surgeons.