A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Geissler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Geissler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Geissler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Geissler graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Geissler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Geissler MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Geissler practice?
- Dr. James Geissler has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Geissler practices Internal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists.