A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gesler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gesler
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gesler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gesler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gesler graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Gesler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pomerene Memorial Hospital
- Dunlap Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Gesler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Gesler practice?
- Dr. James Gesler has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Gesler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wooster, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Millersburg, OH.
See Wooster Orthopedic Surgeons.