A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gesler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gesler, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gesler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gesler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gesler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gesler graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Gesler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pomerene Memorial Hospital
- Dunlap Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Gesler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Gesler practice?
- Dr. James Gesler has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Gesler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wooster, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Millersburg, OH.
See Wooster Surgeons.