A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gesler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gesler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gesler graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Gesler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pomerene Memorial Hospital
- Dunlap Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gesler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James W. Gesler practice?
Dr. James Gesler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orrville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wooster, OH and Millersburg, OH.
See Orrville Orthopedic Surgeons.