A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Geuder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Geuder, Phlebologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Geuder, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Endovascular Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases Peripheral Artery Disease
- Varicose Veins
- endovascular aneurysm repair
Education & Awards
Dr. Geuder graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Geuder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Geuder MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Geuder practice?
- Dr. James Geuder has 1 office location.
Dr. James Geuder practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Emerson, NJ.
See Emerson Surgeons.