Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Staff show details Great Staff
by Lynn Lombardo on Aug 11th, 2015

Dr. Geuder is professional, kind and compassionate. All of my procedures were performed in his office, he made sure I was comfortable and explained what he was doing in great detail, his nurse Patty was there to hold my hand if needed. Donna was extremely personable, offered assistance with insurance and appointments. I would recommend Dr. Geuder to anyone.

by Joan krim on Jul 22nd, 2015

This is the nicest staff and doctor! Easy to ask question, easy for a follow up.. It was a pleasure going there.

by Caitlin Lehmann on Jul 13th, 2015

Dr. Geuder is nothing but a top notch doctor supported by a remarkable staff. Patty and Donna have gone above and beyond to make me feel comfortable from the very beginning. Dr. Geuder is a highly skilled surgeon and has performed several procedures on my legs that have pretty much changed my life. Dr. Geuder is a compassionate man with great bedside manner. He is also extremely knowledgeable, patient and dedicated. I am so pleased with the way my legs look and feel. I am truly so grateful for this exceptional surgeon.

Check first before you go show details Check first before you go
Mar 10th, 2015

I have used him for over 4 years. Just found out that although he takes an ultrasound each year, and bills medicare $790 , he does not have a copy of the ultrasound but just gets a report. Therefore, if I go to another doctor, I do not have ultrasound history to show. And he also balance bills , out of network.

Great experience! show details Great experience!
by MC on Mar 26th, 2014

The office staff is fabulous. They are very caring, accommodating, thorough, helpful and able to answer all of your questions. The doctor makes you feel very comfortable with your procedures, is punctual, tells you just what to expect, answers any questions, is caring and has a good bedside manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Geuder and his staff.

Feb 28th, 2014

I was extremely pleased with Dr. Geuder. He is a wonderful doctor, professional in every sense and has an exceptional caring staff. This office is an example of the character that he portrays. I can't speak highly enough of the whole group. My procedure was fully explained and they made me feel very comfortable. They took the time to answer my questions without the feeling of being rushed and understood my fears and concerns. . Wonderful, wonderful group! Strongly recommend him.

He helped save my life! show details He helped save my life!
by Eddy on Feb 25th, 2014

My name is Eddy and I am a 65 year old male. Early last summer (2013), I was advised by my cardiologist that I had blockage of 2 of my main arteries to the brain, the right side was about 80-90% blocked and the left side about 70% blocked. I did not have any symptoms, which is common and can unfortunately lead to a stroke or even death. He suggested that I have surgery as soon as possible. I experienced difficulty with arranging appointments with surgeons that came highly recommended. My wife then suggested we contact a woman, Donna, which was a past client at my business and happens to work for a vascular surgeon, Dr. James Geuder in Oradell, NJ. From the first consultation I had a great feeling that I was in good hands, and Dr. Geuder would be the right person to perform my surgery. He took his time and I sensed his genuine sincerity and explained everything in detail. I hesitated the surgery for about a month actually just passed my 65th birthday, because I was honestly terrified as this would be my first surgery ever and I wanted to at least “make it to 65”. The first surgery, a Carotid Endarterectomy, in July 2013, on my right side was a success. Everything that Dr. Geuder explained before the procedure is exactly what happened. For months I was still concerned about having the second procedure on the left side which finally happened February 7th, 2014. Once again it was a success, an even better experience than the first time and everything Dr. Geuder explained and predicted was right on the money. I feel that he helped save and extended my life and I am grateful for this great experience with this top notch surgeon. Thank you Dr. Geuder! Eddy

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Diane O. on Jan 21st, 2014

Dr. Geuder's office staff is superb! Always kind, courteous and efficient at their job. Phone calls are returned promptly and appointments are booked with minimal waiting time. Dr. Geuder has a straight forward personality and is willinging to spend quality time with a patient. Very pleased with my overall experience!

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Michele B. Kelso on Dec 20th, 2013

Dr. Geuder is highly skilled in his field and treats the whole person rather than the condition. I found him and his staff to be very professional yet very real and tuned in to my feeling regarding the procedures. His staff is extremely accommodating and go the distance to make your experience a positive one. I appreciate the care they took in letting me know what to expect each step of the way, as well as the training and tips for getting into support panty hose. My results were excellent and I recommend Dr Geuder and his staff without reservation.

Dr & Staff went above and beyond expected show details Dr & Staff went above and beyond expected
by PW on Dec 18th, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with the degree of care I received and the level of professionalism exhibited by Dr. Geuder and his wonderful staff (especially after going through an awful experience with a NYC vein center prior to becoming a patient of Dr. Geuder). I was particularly pleased with how they took extra precautions because of my history of allergies and difficulties with anesthestia. I have already recommended this office to my friend who has been suffering with painful varicose veins and told her not to wait years the way I foolishly did.

Exceptional Doctor and Staff show details Exceptional Doctor and Staff
Dec 11th, 2013

Dr. Geuder and his staff are exceptional!!! Extremely knowledgeable, very caring, prompt, courteous and very attentive. You are made to feel welcomed from the moment you enter. Patty who is Dr. Geuders nurse is fantastic. She took such good care of me always making sure everything went well. All procedures are explained thoroughly and I felt virtually no pain from the various procedures done. Not only is Dr. Geuder a highly skilled surgeon but he is also a kind, caring and compassionate man. My legs feel like a million and I owe all of this to Dr. Geuder and his wonderful staff. They have given my legs a new lease on life. I am so very grateful to them and will always sing their praises.

Karen C. show details Karen C.
Aug 16th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Geuder for Phlebitis and Varicose Veins. And from the time I called the office until the time I left, I was reassured, not pressured for my copay and educated thoroughly about my condition. My situation was an emergency and my visit was experienced with smiles and professionalism. I find the comment from the Public Relations Person disturbing and find that these sites can be a forum for disgruntled business associates and ex-employees. He is a great doctor and I would recommend him without hesitiation.

Overall excellence! show details Overall excellence!
Jun 22nd, 2012

Great diagnosis. Great explanation. Excellent, efficient and kind staff. Excellent overall care in a beautiful, efficient and clean facility. Very nice man who I can highly recommend. Great treatment results.

Very Satisfied Patient show details Very Satisfied Patient
May 29th, 2012

Spent great amount of time with the treatment. I left their office knowing I made the right / best choice with Dr. Greuder.I highly recommend him.

Public relations consultnat show details Public relations consultnat
Jun 21st, 2011

This doctor has not integrity, I worked with him for more than a year on developing his web site. He could make up his mind or communicate to me what he wanted. In the end his refuses to pay his invoice AND threatened me. You make up your own mind.

cyst removal show details cyst removal
Jan 5th, 2009

i had a cyst removed by him a few years ago. he's nice and very professional.