Dr. James Geuder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Geuder?

April 13th, 2017

Professional and courteous

Was truly my best experience as a first time patient at any Doctor's office the people there were very helpful and knowledgeable .

March 24th, 2017

very positive experience overall from start to finish

Everything was explained from start to finish in a very relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.

March 8th, 2017

Dr. Geuder Did an AMAZING JOB

I had really annoying veins in my legs that I didn't want to look so prominent, and Dr. Geuder did an amazing job on getting rid of them. The staff there is very nice, and make sure that you feel very comfortable in the process, and I felt barely any discomfort. The best part is, my legs now look great! Would highly recommend.

March 4th, 2017

Excellent experience!

I had my spider veins treated about 15 years ago and was terrified to go back because of the pain involved. My experience this time was 100% better! There was barely any discomfort! it was like night and day from my first experience years ago! I can't express how easy everything was and how comfortable the staff and Doctor made me feel!

January 5th, 2017

Dr. Geuder makes you feel very comfortable.

Very accommodating. We were able to get an appointment the same day and Dr. Geuder addressed our concerns. Dr. Geuder gave me his full attention and was focused on my issue 100%.

December 28th, 2016

i am a registered nurse for over 25 years at hackensack medical center, I was always skeptical about vascular doctors afraid of bleeding clots etc. Finally I found not only a good one in Dr James Geuder but a confident,experienced,and caring doctor.

my fear of vascular md is completely gone because of Dr James Geuder expertise.

December 7th, 2016

Dr. Geuder is wonderful and his office staff is the best. Made to feel comfortable from start to finish.

The experience was positive and pleasant from the start. From making the first appointment through the procedure, Dr. Gueder and his staff put you at ease and make you feel like you are the only patient they are dealing with. They are informative, kind, compassionate and truly very special people you do not see too often in the medical profession. I would reccommend this practice to anyone in need of a vascular surgeon. Wonderful!!

November 4th, 2016

Positive experience

Excellent, explained everything in terms that a lay person could fully understand. Would highly recommend him.

October 13th, 2016

excellent !

over all a lot better experience than i anticipated

October 11th, 2016

Excellent

Procedure was done as described and result and recovery after surgery was as Dr Geuder said. Able to resume normal activity 3 days after surgery.

September 28th, 2016

Couldn't Ask for Anything More!

Beautiful office, great staff, no wait! Explained everything really well and valued my time in trying to keep things moving and not making me wait.

September 27th, 2016

A very positive and professional experience.

Dr. Geuder and his staff are very proficient in what they do. They explain all diagnosis and treatments; answer all questions and do their best to en ...