A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ghadially:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ghadially is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ghadially, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghadially graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Ghadially has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alexander Ghadially MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Ghadially practice?
- Dr. James Ghadially has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ghadially practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.