A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Giblin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Giblin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giblin
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Giblin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Giblin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giblin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Giblin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gerald Giblin MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Giblin practice?
- Dr. James Giblin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Giblin practices Urology near Wheaton, IL.
See Wheaton Urologists.