A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Giblin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Giblin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Giblin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giblin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Giblin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gerald Giblin MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Giblin practice?
- Dr. James Giblin has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Giblin practices Urology near Wheaton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, IL and Elmhurst, IL.
See Wheaton Urologists.