Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Giblin
Dr. James Giblin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winfield, IL, with another office in Wheaton, IL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Giblin is affiliated with Edward Hospital, MacNeal Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Giblin has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. James Giblin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winfield, IL.