A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gideon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gideon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gideon graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gideon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
- Blanchard Valley Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alan Gideon MD and PHD is a male Rheumatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Gideon practice?
- Dr. James Gideon has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gideon practices Rheumatology near Bluffton, OH.
See Bluffton Rheumatologists.