Dr. James Gigante MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Hilton Head Island, SC

February 3rd, 2017
Practically NEVER gets it right!!!
I am 69 years old and have had GREAT doctors both in Rochester, NY and in Warren, NJ. I practically never get sick; but when I do, I need a good MD that understands my medical needs and history and knows what to prescribe to me.....not 10 y.o. he saw the prior day!!! Dr. Gigante is NOT a good family doctor; and I will never go back to his practice!!!

May 29th, 2016
Great Doctor
Excellent. When you are a patient of Dr. Jim, you feel like you have a doctor in the family.

February 4th, 2016
Excellent
Excellent

July 31st, 2015
Great!
Excellent staff, well run office, knowledgable clinicians.

Satisfied Patient
I was seen promptly and Dr. Gigante spent the time with me that I needed to get all of my questions answered and my concerns addressed. When I got to the pharmacy, my prescriptions were ready for me. In addition the staff (administrators and nurses) at Hilton Head Internists are easy to work with and always helpful.

June 4th, 2014
A Dedicated and Competent Doctor !
Dr. Gigante has performed at a level of competence that is most comforting and assuring . His concern for details and leaving no stone unturned in getting to the bottom of a patient's concerns is most gratifying. He speaks and explains, with such clarity that it is easy to express your health concerns to him. He seems to have an innate ability to understand exactly what you are trying to convey to him. He has never seemed too busy to care. A rare quality in this world! Keep up the excellent work! Thank you for what you mean to me. Thank you and your wonderful staff ; who always make me feel so very special each time I have an opportunity to visit the office.

Recent Office Visit
Evaluation was to the point and very easy to understand. I always enjoy the interaction with Dr. Gigante and his colleagues in the practice.

June 8th, 2012
Pete Ungaro
Dr. Gigante and office staff run a very welcoming and efficient Family Practice. We are very comfortable with the care we get and we recommend him highly.

May 23rd, 2012
Susan Carlson
Dr. Gigante was recommended to me 5 years ago when I moved here, and I've been with him ever since. I am very pleased.

August 16th, 2011
I've been a pateint for almost 8 years. First visit I got an appt. within hours because of a suspected bllod clot (self-diagnosed, even though he didn't know me, & he had the lab stay open till I could get there. I was on medication by the next day! Never had a problem getting an emergency appointment, He is honest, caring, explains everything completely. He's one of the few that comes to the hospital to see you every day. His office staff has always been compassionate. My whole family goes to him, & I recommend him to everyone.

July 22nd, 2011
He is extremely bright and witty. He has accurately and thuroughly evaluated and solved numerous health issues of a wide variety for me. I completely trust his judgement. I find his staff very courteous and helpful. I have had a couple of incidents where they were having difficulty locating test results, but that seems to have been cured.

July 12th, 2011