Dr. James Gigante Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Gigante?

Practically NEVER gets it right!!!

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

I am 69 years old and have had GREAT doctors both in Rochester, NY and in Warren, NJ. I practically never get sick; but when I do, I need a good MD that understands my medical needs and history and knows what to prescribe to me.....not 10 y.o. he saw the prior day!!! Dr. Gigante is NOT a good family doctor; and I will never go back to his practice!!!

Great Doctor

Posted on May 29th, 2016

Excellent. When you are a patient of Dr. Jim, you feel like you have a doctor in the family.

Excellent

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Excellent

Great!

Posted on July 31st, 2015

Excellent staff, well run office, knowledgable clinicians.

Satisfied Patient

Posted on June 5th, 2014

I was seen promptly and Dr. Gigante spent the time with me that I needed to get all of my questions answered and my concerns addressed. When I got to the pharmacy, my prescriptions were ready for me. In addition the staff (administrators and nurses) at Hilton Head Internists are easy to work with and always helpful.

A Dedicated and Competent Doctor !

Posted on June 4th, 2014

Dr. Gigante has performed at a level of competence that is most comforting and assuring . His concern for details and leaving no stone unturned in getting to the bottom of a patient's concerns is most gratifying. He speaks and explains, with such clarity that it is easy to express your health concerns to him. He seems to have an innate ability to understand exactly what you are trying to convey to him. He has never seemed too busy to care. A rare quality in this world! Keep up the excellent work! Thank you for what you mean to me. Thank you and your wonderful staff ; who always make me feel so very special each time I have an opportunity to visit the office.

Recent Office Visit

Posted on June 4th, 2014

Evaluation was to the point and very easy to understand. I always enjoy the interaction with Dr. Gigante and his colleagues in the practice.

Pete Ungaro

Posted on June 8th, 2012

Dr. Gigante and office staff run a very welcoming and efficient Family Practice. We are very comfortable with the care we get and we recommend him highly.

Susan Carlson

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

Dr. Gigante was recommended to me 5 years ago when I moved here, and I've been with him ever since. I am very pleased.

Posted on August 16th, 2011

I've been a pateint for almost 8 years. First visit I got an appt. within hours because of a suspected bllod clot (self-diagnosed, even though he didn't know me, & he had the lab stay open till I could get there. I was on medication by the next day! Never had a problem getting an emergency appointment, He is honest, caring, explains everything completely. He's one of the few that comes to the hospital to see you every day. His office staff has always been compassionate. My whole family goes to him, & I recommend him to everyone.

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

He is extremely bright and witty. He has accurately and thuroughly evaluated and solved numerous health issues of a wide variety for me. I completely trust his judgement. I find his staff very courteous and helpful. I have had a couple of incidents where they were having difficulty locating test results, but that seems to have been cured.

Posted on July 12th, 2011