Dr. James Gilham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Gilham?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

September 27th, 2011

Some of the office staff at Alpine- or what is now called the Womens Centre are unplesent to deal with. Mainly a younger girl who worked the front desk who tends to roll her eyes and not listen to a word you are saying (not Roxanne) Several nurses could probably be friendlier and less patronizing but on the other hand some of the staff are super friendly and accomodating. Dr Gilham is informative, warm and easy to talk to. I also appreciated his "lets wait and see" approach rather than push me as my due date was drawing near about c-sections. He was also attentive during my labor although i was disappointed that at the moment of delivery he had to be back in surgery! In the event I decided to have another baby I would go back to Dr. Gilham for sure.