Dr. James Gill MD Patient Reviews

1.0

• Good
  • Bad

April 24th, 2015
Disrespectful, passive, uncaring and mocking. I went to ER for severe pain and was diagnosed of anxiety. Never met a doctor as inhumane as him.

November 17th, 2011
I sure hope he's improved
I went to see Dr. Gill about depression, and without adequate consultation he prescribed what must've been the flavor of the month, saying something quasi-offensive about how women liked it because it didn't cause weight gain. Boy howdy, was he wrong. The weight piled on, I felt terrible on the drug, and wanted to get off it. I tried repeatedly to contact him in order to set up a step-down schedule and get off the drug, but he never called back, and neither did anyone else from his office. Eventually I took myself off the drug and found he'd neglected to mention it was a well-known nightmare to wean from. I've never been so sick in my life without actually having the flu, and certainly never been more nuts. It was a relief when the stuff was finally out of my system -- never again! I thought his behavior was unprofessional and irresponsible. Repeating whatever the pharma rep says, then disappearing, is no way to practice medicine.