A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gillilland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gillilland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillilland graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Gillilland has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Med Ctr, Davenport, Ia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Louis Gillilland DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Gillilland practice?
- Dr. James Gillilland has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Gillilland practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Allergists and Mesa Internists.