A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gillilland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gillilland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gillilland
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gillilland Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillilland graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Gillilland has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Med Ctr, Davenport, Ia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Louis Gillilland DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Gillilland practice?
- Dr. James Gillilland has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Gillilland practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Allergists and Mesa Internists.