A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bristow Giltner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bristow Giltner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bristow Giltner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bristow Giltner graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Bristow Giltner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bristow Giltner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James Bristow Giltner practice?
Dr. James Bristow Giltner practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.