A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Giudice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Giudice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Giudice graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Giudice has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giudice accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 19 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James C. Giudice practice?
Dr. James Giudice practices Pulmonary Disease near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Stratford Pulmonologists.