A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Giudice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Giudice is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giudice
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giudice Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Giudice graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Giudice has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James C Giudice DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James C. Giudice practice?
- Dr. James Giudice has 1 office location.
Dr. James Giudice practices Pulmonary Disease near Stratford, NJ.
See Stratford Pulmonologists.