A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Glah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glah
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glah graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Glah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- UPMC Bedford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Glah DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Glah practice?
- Dr. James Glah has 1 office location.
Dr. James Glah practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine near Everett, PA.
See Everett Orthopedic Surgeons, Everett Surgeons, and Everett Sports Medicine Doctors.