A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Glah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Glah graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Glah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- UPMC Bedford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Glah DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Glah practice?
- Dr. James Glah has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Glah practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine near Everett, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fishertown, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Everett Surgeons and Everett Sports Medicine Doctors.