Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Glauber
Dr. James Glauber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Glauber is affiliated with SSM Rehabilitation Hospital, Jefferson Regional Medical Center and Jefferson Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Glauber has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. James Glauber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Alejandro Alvarez
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi21
Dr. Anish Thomas
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi17
Dr. Stanley Vriezelaar
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi36