A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Glazier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Glazier, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Glazier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Glazier graduated from University College Dublin. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Glazier has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Glazier MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James J. Glazier practice?
- Dr. James Glazier has 1 office location.
Dr. James Glazier practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Cardiologists.