A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Glisson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Glisson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Glisson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Glisson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Glisson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kevin Glisson MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James K. Glisson practice?
- Dr. James Glisson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Glisson practices Internal Medicine near Hattiesburg, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Hattiesburg Internists.