Dr. James Glover Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. James Glover?

very personable MD and very good surgeon

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Had minimally invasive lumbar surgery that was completely successful in relieving my pain and getting back to hiking. Staff here has their act together. Talked to the doc over the phone extensively as I was unable to get into the office post op. Everything proceeded on schedule and fully met my expectations. Highly recommend this surgeon. He spent a lot of time eexplaining everything to me.

Excellent

Posted on October 16th, 2016

Dr. Glover conducted a very thorough exam of my lumbar problem and consulted with me before we decided to proceed with surgery. I am very confident in his skill to solve my problems.

Patient

Posted on April 19th, 2014

I went to Doctor Glover for a second opinion, I found him to be very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I personally feel he has exceptional bedside manner and he took alot of time explainiing things to me and answering all of my questions. I find him to be very personable, and just take a look at his credentials for yourself. I happened to notice that a couple of folks wrote poor reviews about him sighting that he was rude, or short with them. I have never experienced that from him or any of his staff, that being said, everyone has bad days here anf there, Im sure being a surgeon can be quite a stressful job on occasion. The bottom line, I care more about a surgeons success rate, and their medical history, i.e. have they ever been sued for malpractice? ect, ect.. His record is clean, he has held many esteemed positions and is not new to this league. I have been under his care for 4 months now, he will be operating on me next month,I feel I am in apt and skilled hands

Posted on April 28th, 2012

I have been suffering from acute lower back pain for six months following a motor vehicle accident. Dr. Glover's PA referred me for an MRI. My results were normal.During my subsequent follow-up with the doctor, he did a very cursory exam and then proceeded to spend the majority of the allotted time lecturing me on how there is no "magic pill" that will cure me. I feel as though he labeled me a drug seeker before he even walked into the room. He repeatedly interrupted me and would not let me describe the symptoms I am experiencing, which include sciatica. His suggested "treatment" for my ailments is to be more active and take ineffective OTC medications, and he completely ignored me when I said that increased activity leads to increased pain.Needless to say, I will be seeking a second opinion from a doctor who doesn't make me feel as though I am wasting his time.

Posted on December 7th, 2011

Dr. Glover correctly diagnosed my problem, did the surgery, and I am able to play golf pain free . I would not think of going to anyone else for my back problems.

Posted on December 3rd, 2011

Excellent physician. Would not think of going to anyone else.

Wont Return

Posted on February 11th, 2011

I see I was not the only one treated so poorly. Could have cared less. Waited several months to see HIM but mainly saw the PA (who was great). He hardly spent ANY time with me.

Could care less

Posted on February 9th, 2010

Referred by local ortho. Saw his PA (female) who spent about 30 minutes. Did a great assessment. "Found" the sore areas. HE came in and spend MAYBE 5 minutes (max) and found NO sore areas. Told him PA did (hope didnt get her in trouble.) Maybe just a bad day but wouldnt go back to him again.

Posted on October 30th, 2009

Be careful of this doctor if you are an industrial patient. He never saw me on the first four visits (send his assistant instead) then discarded me after the inevitable pressures of the insurance carrier. He is a disgrace.

Posted on March 12th, 2017