Dr. James Glover MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 16th, 2016
Excellent
Dr. Glover conducted a very thorough exam of my lumbar problem and consulted with me before we decided to proceed with surgery. I am very confident in his skill to solve my problems.

April 19th, 2014
Patient
I went to Doctor Glover for a second opinion, I found him to be very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I personally feel he has exceptional bedside manner and he took alot of time explainiing things to me and answering all of my questions. I find him to be very personable, and just take a look at his credentials for yourself. I happened to notice that a couple of folks wrote poor reviews about him sighting that he was rude, or short with them. I have never experienced that from him or any of his staff, that being said, everyone has bad days here anf there, Im sure being a surgeon can be quite a stressful job on occasion. The bottom line, I care more about a surgeons success rate, and their medical history, i.e. have they ever been sued for malpractice? ect, ect.. His record is clean, he has held many esteemed positions and is not new to this league. I have been under his care for 4 months now, he will be operating on me next month,I feel I am in apt and skilled hands

April 28th, 2012
I have been suffering from acute lower back pain for six months following a motor vehicle accident. Dr. Glover's PA referred me for an MRI. My results were normal.During my subsequent follow-up with the doctor, he did a very cursory exam and then proceeded to spend the majority of the allotted time lecturing me on how there is no "magic pill" that will cure me. I feel as though he labeled me a drug seeker before he even walked into the room. He repeatedly interrupted me and would not let me describe the symptoms I am experiencing, which include sciatica. His suggested "treatment" for my ailments is to be more active and take ineffective OTC medications, and he completely ignored me when I said that increased activity leads to increased pain.Needless to say, I will be seeking a second opinion from a doctor who doesn't make me feel as though I am wasting his time.

December 7th, 2011
Dr. Glover correctly diagnosed my problem, did the surgery, and I am able to play golf pain free . I would not think of going to anyone else for my back problems.

December 3rd, 2011
Excellent physician. Would not think of going to anyone else.

February 10th, 2011
Wont Return
I see I was not the only one treated so poorly. Could have cared less. Waited several months to see HIM but mainly saw the PA (who was great). He hardly spent ANY time with me.

February 9th, 2010
Could care less
Referred by local ortho. Saw his PA (female) who spent about 30 minutes. Did a great assessment. "Found" the sore areas. HE came in and spend MAYBE 5 minutes (max) and found NO sore areas. Told him PA did (hope didnt get her in trouble.) Maybe just a bad day but wouldnt go back to him again.

October 30th, 2009
Be careful of this doctor if you are an industrial patient. He never saw me on the first four visits (send his assistant instead) then discarded me after the inevitable pressures of the insurance carrier. He is a disgrace.