A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gluck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gluck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gluck
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gluck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gluck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gluck graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gluck has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gluck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. James Gluck practice?
- Dr. James Gluck has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gluck practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Surgeons and Wichita Sports Medicine Doctors.