A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Goggin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Goggin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goggin
Education & Awards
Dr. Goggin graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Goggin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital-Highland
- Greenville Regional Hospital
- Edward A Utlaut Mem Hosp, Greenville, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Goggin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Goggin practice?
- Dr. James Goggin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Goggin practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Greenville, IL.
See Greenville Emergency Physicians and Greenville Primary Care Doctors.