A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Goins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Goins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Goins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Goins graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catawba Valley Medical
- Frye Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Goins MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Goins practice?
- Dr. James Goins has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Goins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hickory, NC.
See Hickory Obstetricians & Gynecologists.