A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Golden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Golden is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Golden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Golden graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Golden has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Golden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Golden practice?
Dr. James Golden practices Internal Medicine near Novi, MI.
See Novi Internists.