A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Golden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Golden is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Golden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Golden graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Golden has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Allen Golden MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Golden practice?
- Dr. James Golden has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Golden practices Internal Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Novi Internists.