Learn more about Dr. James Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Goldstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Goldstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alan Goldstein MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. James Goldstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Goldstein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Woodhaven, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists and Royal Oak Cardiologists.