Dr. James Gonzalez MD Patient Reviews

4.7

July 25th, 2016
Was very nice

July 21st, 2016
Great Doctor and really funny with good sense of humor. Makes my wife comfortable before her surgery and she has confidence in him

August 10th, 2015
Not a half bad Doc. Why? Because he rates 10 Stars, silly reader!! So 5 Stars? Come awwnnnn!!

July 16th, 2015
Dr Gonzales has done done 3 different surgeries for us. He makes you feel comfortable and assured that he is going to do his best for you. He has a very busy office and yes we have waited longer than we expected but I never felt rushed once we were able to see him.

February 25th, 2015
Don't know what else to say
I brought my daughter in to see Dr. Gonzales after discovering she has a 10 inch cyst on her spleen and from what i understand her spleen is ruptured. I found him to be stand offish. I do have to say that I came in and asked to see him right away after getting her ct scan back and he made time to see us. I felt he spent enough time with us, but I was not really clear on the total diagnosis. He wants to take a needle and drain the cyst and wait to see if it comes back before we talk about surgery, If it were for me I might not have have such a problem with that answer, but this is my daughter who by the way is special needs and I really can't see having to put her through possibly 2 procedures. I called back after my visit and left a message that I had more questions. It's been 2 days and he still has not called back. I am not a doctor, so I may be jumping, but this is my daughter we are talking about. I just want what's best for her. Over all I was not really happy with my visit to Dr. Gonzales and will be asking for a second opinion from another surgeon.

December 15th, 2010
Gonzo Review
Doctor Gonzalez took me on as a favor for a friend after I had been involved in a very serious car accident that required surgery. Gonzo was very kind and reasonable with me, he gave me the best care I had experienced from any doctor I've ever met. He's well known for being the most personable of the area and for showing a large care for his patients regardless of age or condition.

August 10th, 2009
finally
I looked on line and found this doctor, I wnet inot the offce and got an appoitment and loved his staff and him. What a very kind doctor. I am waiting on my surgery.

June 19th, 2009
He is an excellent surgeon and cares about his patients before and after surgery. I would not hesitate to have another surgery by him, nor would I hesitate to recommend him.