A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Goodlet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Goodlet, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodlet graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Goodlet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gordon Hospital
- Mizell Memorial Hospital
- Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Samuel Goodlet MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James S. Goodlet practice?
- Dr. James Goodlet has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Goodlet practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.