A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Goodman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Goodman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Goodman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Goodman practice?
- Dr. James Goodman has 1 office location.
- Dr. James Goodman practices Anesthesiology near Sunrise, FL.