A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Goodreau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Goodreau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Goodreau, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodreau graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Goodreau has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Goodreau MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Goodreau practice?
- Dr. James Goodreau has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Goodreau practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.