Learn more about Dr. James Goodreau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Goodreau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodreau
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodreau Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Goodreau, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodreau graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Goodreau has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Goodreau MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Goodreau practice?
- Dr. James Goodreau has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Goodreau practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.